These are items that have some minor cosmetic fault or damaged packaging that we sometimes will sell below cost. If you are looking for a bargain this is the section to look at. They basically fall into the following categories but are otherwise new items -
1. Damaged Packaging - either -
a. Damaged in transit such as crushed box corners.
b. Damaged by Australian Customs during inspection. Yes they can rip open product boxes and unfortunately we have no recourse.
3. Scuffed or other imperfections on the boxes during transit.
2. Minor marks on the item. This can include small scratches or wear marks or other small imperfections. Sometimes they are from the factory or sometimes from demonstration models we use at knife shows.
3. Both of the above. Sometimes but not very often we might find an item that has both the packaging damaged and a small imperfection on the item itself.
4. Missing accessories. Sometimes an item might be missing it's pocket clip, padded pouch, or other accessories that would normally come with it.
We will attempt to describe the item as clearly as possible in words and photos. If you decide to purchase one of the Scratch and Dent items they are sold as is and no returns or refunds will be given.
We will not sell knives with major defects such as lock rock, unsafe lockup, large deep scratches, jammed pivot screws or stripped screws or any other major fault.
Factory Warranty Still Applies.
Please Note - we do not mention the manufacturer in the Scratch and Dent items. However, all items still come with their factory warranty but the imperfections from the Scratch and Dent Sale are not covered. The discounted prices on offer are given in exchange for those imperfections.